The MasterKraft Runner is a motorless, self-generated, curved treadmill. Using no electricity, and instead running on the energy produced by the runner's own movement. Beginners and competitors can run at their desired speed and change the output at will with no maximum or minimum speed setting. Our 10mm thick, low-impact, shock-absorbing, vulcanized rubber running surface provides the runner with more comfort and less impact during long distance runs and all-out sprints. Proven to burn 30% more calories than traditional, motorized treadmills.
Designed to have the largest "sweet-spot" and best responsiveness available. We define the "sweet-spot" as the areas on the treadmill users will run to maintain, increase, or decrease speed. The larger the "sweet-spot," the easier it is for runners to keep the same pace, increase speed into an all-out sprint, or decrease the speed to a walk or low-speed jog as needed. The responsiveness of the MasterKraft Runner comes in handy when users are attempting to pick-up speed, maintain speed, or decrease speed. Users will find that the MasterKraft Runner's slats are very responsive to the user's speed during high, medium, and low speeds.
Shock absorbing slats made of rubber reduce impact on the joints, such as knees and hips, providing a much more comfortable and safer training experience.
Easy to Use Smart Connect Console
Built with Long-Distance Runs and HIIT (high intensity interval training) in mind, the MasterKraft Runner console keeps you informed on your Time, Calories burned, Distance, Speed, Watts, RPM, and Pace, with a number of heart-rate and interval programs available. Compatible with a variety of mobile fitness apps for your smartphone as well as group leaderboard software.
Multi-Functional: Walk Backwards with Resistance
The Runner features a resistance knob located at the rear of the base that enables users to increase or decrease the belt's tension for forward movement. This unique feature makes it possible to use the treadmill for walking backward while still facing the console.
Walking backwards stimulates stronger muscles and tendons than walking forwards, resulting in the following benefits:
• Reduced risk of injury
• Stronger knees/joints
• Reduced knee and back pain
• Improve runner strength
• Overall better performance
Why choose the MasterKraft Runner?
• Eliminates the need for long distance (space-saving)
• Able to vary the training (walking with heavy resistance or moving at a faster pace with less resistance)
• Overall versatility
• Training doesn't have to depend on the weather, can use indoors or outdoors ("no days off")
Heavy & Stable
At 332 pounds, the MasterKraft Runner remains sturdy through the most intense training sessions. During sprints, the user will feel safe and stable with our precisely engineered deck, instead of a feeling of slipping or that the treadmill is moving faster than the user's legs and feet can move. During low speed jogs or walks, users will feel the high-quality bearings and slight angle produces a smooth, comfortable feeling that allows users to easily maintain speed like running on a track, instead of a feeling of "walking in sand."
Industry-Leading Drive System
The MasterKraft Runner is designed to require less maintenance and be easier to maintain than comparable competitor models. We use 4 x Pillow Block Bearings where others use Ball Bearings. With the MasterKraft Runner, you can change the Pillow Block Bearings in under 5 minutes without removing any parts from the internal frame. Most competitor designs require disassembly of the internal frame to access the interior bearings which results in over 4 hours of labor for maintenance.
Burn 30% more calories than running on a traditional motorized treadmill. The self-powered nature of the curved runner makes it similar to walking outside, requiring more from the hamstrings, glutes and core to propel the body forward.
• Display Windows: Time, Heart rate, Speed (KM or Mi), Distance (M or Mi), Watts, Calories, Pace (Minutes per KM/MI), RPM, and more
• Functions: Interval, Pace, Target Finish Time, Target Distance, Target Calories, Split Time, and more
• Console will also record history such as Total Run Time, Distance, Summary at end of workouts, Total Calories, Max Speed, and more
• Set interval work programs by Time, Distance, or Calories
• Set a Target Time, Distance, Calories, or Heart Rate
• Improve previous benchmarks by setting "Target Time + Distance" and the console will actively remind you if you're "on pace" or need to run "faster" in order to finish the targeted distance within the targeted time
• Set "Event Mode" to easily manage competitions and athlete testing
• Console is compatible with a variety of smartphone apps and group leaderboard software
• Compatible with ANT+ chest belts
- Best Responsiveness
- Low Impact
- Easy to Use Smart Connect Console
- Multi-Functional: Walk Backwards with Resistance
- Heavy & Stable
- Industry-Leading Drive System
- Increase Efficiency
• Net Weight: 150.7KG (332 LBS)
• Gross Weight: 182.5KG (402 LBS)
• Ship Dimensions: 185x91x56 cm (73″ x 36″ x 22″)
• Assembled Dimensions: 179.7×88.4×152.5 cm (71″ x 35″ x 60″)
• Running Area: 67″L x 17″W
• Max User Weight, Run: 159KG (350 LBS)
• Max User Weight, Walk 4 mph max: 318KG (700 LBS)
• Made in Taiwan
• Warranty: 5 year frame, 3 year moving parts, 2 year console